Illustration.Photography.Film.Animation.Graphic Design

...............................................

Forest Moon is a group of students from around the world (mainly living in kent...) who have made this blog to share their work, ideas and influences with you.

Tuesday 9 November 2010

impersonal space


This image was aimed to explain my favourite place, and I mean as I don't have an actual favourite place I based it mainly on my favourite time of the year (Autumn/Fall) and how the world and nature looks and changes through this time; because during that time any place is my favourite place. This is some awesome tree that went red down by the river near my house, I went back there recently and its pretty much dead, completely no leaves left. The text involved is supposed to convey a message, as like during autumn many things end their cycle or life to get ready for a new year and a new spring, it makes me reflect on my year as it comes to an end. The text is from a song, "you must be out of your mind" by the magnetic fields, and I thought it was relevant in this time of reflection to be realistic and have no regrets, because we are lucky enough to have a life in the winter...


unlike this tree.

1 comment:

chris hemsley said...

obviously the original pictures colour has been enhanced